Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Week 5 EOC : MidTerm





Martha and Snoop Super Bowl 



    Snoop and Martha  commercial was hilarious and they started a cooking show which I watch and it is so funny I really enjoy the cooking show. The commercial stems from there cooking show. Which
is a cooking and comedy mixed together. The clip is from there show and in a around about way Snoop lost something and Martha was hinting on what he was missing. Of course we all know that
Snoop smokes Bud (Green Bud). So when she is asking what he is missing he keeps searching and
it's revealed on what he is missing. It's in a home setting like a comfy couch and a great setting. He
is looking very puzzled on what happened to his Smoke. Martha is going about her thing explaining
a recipe.

     She is showing cook ware and advertising her latest cook ware I'm sure. Martha and Snoop have a flair for the unusual sense of flair. There a wonderful team . There funny and witty and you would
buy anything these two would sell or promote.   

Oh, hey, DJ Khaled stops by! His shirt billows in the icy kitchen wind as Martha says, “We’re cooking here,” suggesting he cover up lest he get splattered. Now more than ever, we need a pre-breakfast-for-dinner blessing from Archbishop of Bacon, Snoop Dogg: “At the crack of midnight, for breakfast we gather / Surrounded by friends, there’s no one I’d rather / break bread with and party / soon laughter takes over / because I stuck some sticky-icky into Martha’s popover.” This episode was so funny I couldn't stand it . Martha has such a keen sense of humor. n the end, Khaled gives his major keys to breakfast, and though they don’t make a ton of sense, he says he can tell that Martha and Snoop’s food was made with love, like you’d make at home. While pointing back to the dual-kitchen, Snoop says, “This is home. She got her side, I got my side, but we both come together to make the real thing.” You guys, I swear I got a little emotional. Of course, Marty always knows how to keep it in perspective, offering her own heart-warming take: “It’s a split-personality kitchen.” The
commercial is one of the funniest one's that I seen that night. The atmosphere is nice
they both have so much money nothing phases either one of them.
 
Martha and Snoops show is so funny I would have to say I would love to be at there dinner
table. Snoop is promoting his talent and Martha is promoting hers.  


“Right now, I’m not thinking about makin’ love … I’m thinking about bacon love,” says Snoop, confirming he is my forever soulmate. He then takes what I would estimate is 20 to 30 slices of bacon, and just piles them in a medium-size skillet. “So you’re not finicky about getting nice, long, even slices of bacon?” asks Martha, a woman who’s clearly finicky about getting nice, long, even slices of bacon. But as another woman who’s finicky about her bacon love, I’m inspired. Snoop and Keke poke at that mound of raw cured pork until it’s a mound of cooked, curly, crispy bacon. “We ain’t doing that TV bacon,” Snoop exclaims. “This that hood bacon, when you go to grandma’s house.”
   The commercial is so right on time there showing critics that there around to stay and there showing you that they will be successful at anything they promote.
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment