Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 2 EOC HomeWork

     This ad has major sexual content and it's offensive to some women. It's referring to doing some
explicit sex acts. Like open wide for a surprise and they put a hamburger there . It just taste better
what does that mean? It taste better than what ? What are they referring too? Do you find this ad offensive? It's sending out mixed messages I have never seen this ad before. It's rather funny I don't find it all that bad. They get the message across foot long sandwich or the new sub sandwich coming through. I'm sure the feminist group's thinks this ad is being very sexist. And that the ad is to racy and
send's out bad messages to our youth.

     You wonder should they do a better ad. I seen there ad's on television and I really don't care for the two twin commercials it very silly. I don't really eat Burger King so I wouldn't really think twice about this ad. Some people could stop eating there or not buy the sandwich or some people might
rush in to buy it because of the commercial you have to think open your mind to this advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment